Jump to navigation
- Payment is required prior to entering an Academic Senate event.
- Please remember that the last day to cancel your registration without penalty is always posted at the bottom of each event's webpage, and is listed in each confirmation email. Cancellations must be submitted in writing to events [at] asccc.org on or before the posted date. Registration will not be canceled due to non-payment.
- Refunds will not be granted for cancellations after the posted cancellation deadline. All cancellations made after the posted date will be assessed a $175.00 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 7 days before an event will be assessed the full registration fees.
- No shows, unclaimed "TBA" attendees, and cancellations made after the deadline will be billed to you and/or your college for the total cost of registration and room if applicable to the event. As attendees are permitted to register without funds, we have no way of determining cancellation unless specifically told, in writing.
- It is your responsibility to ensure payment of the registration fee. Submission of your registration signifies agreement with this policy.
- Unpaid balances owed to the Academic Senate must be paid off before an attendee can register for a future event.